The Peacemaker Extreme Carry 43/43x/48/CR920/Micro-Dagger
The Peacemaker Extreme Carry (4lb break) Glock 43/43x/48/CR920/Micro Dagger
- Gunco SS blade trigger shoe
- Modified trigger bar to the Excommunicado specifications for a crisp break and 70% quicker reset (fastest in the industry)
- trigger block housing
- tuned connector
- Duty rated striker spring
- Comes with Badger Snot lube on the connector and trigger bar for smooth operation
Fits Glock 43/43x/48 and CR920 (and let’s face it, the CR920 needs it BADLY) Fits the PSA Micro-Dagger as well
*All triggers need to be installed by a qualified gunsmith/Glock armorer. Tacticalpontoon will not be responsible for incorrect installation. All safety checks must be verified and tested after install. *
The TacticalPontoon Peacemaker Extreme Carry : There are probably 100 or more drop in trigger systems for the Glock platform. This trigger system is for those who want the very best for the slimline model. The Extreme Carry has a competition reset along with a clean 4lb break that is worthy of a range blaster, with the reliability you can depend on.
The Peacemaker Extreme Carry Recipe:
- I start with the Gunco SS blade style trigger shoe that has 50% less pretravel than the factory curved shoe. The flat face trigger shoe allows for better finger placement and leverage for more control over your shots.
- The trigger bar is polished for less friction and modified for a quick reset
- The Peacemaker Extreme Carry uses the same formula as the G43/43x/48 Excommunicado system
- A tuned and polished connector
- Duty rated reduced weight striker spring
The TacticalPontoon Story: I never saw myself building trigger systems. I picked up my first G17 and naturally being a bit of a tinkerer, I wanted to do a few upgrades. Of course, the trigger was the first thing that saw an ‘upgrade’ however that led me down a path that kept me searching for something better. I bought connectors, springs, and so many triggers and systems…..yet I was left scratching my head. There was so much money spent on marketing that the engineering of the parts themselves were lacking and I was very unsatisfied with the results. I found that so many parts were exactly the same and triggers were skin deep changes with the basic operations being the same. There had to be better and I was determined to figure out how to do it……and that led me to studying the components design and operation. I ruined quite a few parts along the way, changing things, tuning and tweaking components until they didn’t work or until I found something that worked to my standards. That led to the original Elite Marksman triggers that were featured on Tactical Toolbox. I just wanted Jonathon to check my work out and when the video hit Youtube, I was inundated with people who wanted the trigger system that impressed him like it did. Before I knew it, I was busy building triggers that amazed people who, like me, were not satisfied with the status quo. That has led me to upgrade and redesign the work that I do to continue to push the limits. I take great pride in creating the best and nothing comes close to TacticalPontoon.
Black w/gold safety, Black w/copper safety, Black w/red safety, Black w/grey safety, Black w/black safety, Grey w/black safety, Grey w/red safety, Grey w/copper safety, Grey w/gold safety, Grey w/grey safety, FDE w/grey safety, FDE w/black safety, FDE w/gold safety, FDE w/copper safety, FDE w/red safety