The Peacemaker 3.0lb Drop In System
The Peacemaker 3.0lb Drop In Trigger System
- 3.0lb break (if you want lower add in an Elite Marksman Competition spring kit )
- Gunco SS blade trigger shoe
- trigger bar
- trigger block housing
- high end connector
- trigger spring
- Gen 1-3 comes with newer gen 4/5 ejector for better ejection pattern
- TacticalPontoon spec striker spring
- Comes with Badger Snot lube on the connector and trigger bar for smooth operation
Fits Gen 1-5, not Glock 43/43x/48 not for .45/10mm (There is a 45/10mm section on the site)
*All triggers need to be installed by a qualified gunsmith/Glock armorer. Tacticalpontoon will not be responsible for incorrect installation. All safety checks must be verified and tested after install. *
Looking for even more performance? If you want the original world shattering Excommunicado system with even faster reset action and the adjustable overtravel stop, the Excommunicado trigger system is calling your name.
The TacticalPontoon Peacemaker 3.0lb: There are probably 100 or more drop in trigger systems for the Glock platform. TacticalPontoon has never built a basic drop in trigger system. I have always had overtravel adjustment as well as other adjustable elements that required final install details that set the TacticalPontoon systems apart. I build the highest performance triggers for the Glock platform with action that is at the edge of perfection and they are not for everyone.
I wanted to build a system that would continue this tradition of performance, without the need to do any final tuning. This is a true drop in system that combines the highest quality components to set it apart from the competition.
The Peacemaker 3.0lb Recipe:
- I start with the Gunco SS blade style trigger shoe that has 50% less pretravel than the factory curved shoe. The flat face trigger shoe allows for better finger placement and leverage for more control over your shots.
- The trigger bar has all working surfaces improved over factory for less friction and cleaner trigger break characteristics.
- One of my biggest frustrations with drop in trigger systems has always been their focus on profit over performance and this is no more obvious than in their choice of connectors. In a sea of generic ‘3.5 lb’ connectors that might lower the weight of the trigger’s break, they give a very weak and mushy feel that is so unsatisfying. I sourced a high end connector that is an F1 race car compared to the Toyota Camry in everyone else’s trigger pack. This is the same connector that I used in the EMV2 systems before the Competition series came out and is truly worthy. If the trigger shoe is the face, this is the heart of the Peacemaker.
- I am including a striker spring that reduces the break weight of the trigger without sacrificing reliability like most reduced weight springs.
The Value of the Peacemaker 3.0: The goal of the Peacemaker is to create a drop in trigger system that keeps up the quality and performance worthy of the TacticalPontoon name, but allow more people to take advantage of the next level in Glock triggers. I would not put my name on anything that would be a generic product that the rest of the crowd does. The Peacemaker 3.0, like the Equalizer 3.5, takes my years of experience fine tuning Glock triggers and brings it down to the basics to provide the best action for the best price.
Pop your pins, drop it in in, and hit the range!
The TacticalPontoon Story: I never saw myself building trigger systems. I picked up my first Glock 17 and naturally being a bit of a tinkerer, I wanted to do a few upgrades. Of course, the trigger was the first thing that saw an ‘upgrade’ however that led me down a path that kept me searching for something better. I bought connectors, springs, and so many triggers and systems…..yet I was left scratching my head. There was so much money spent on marketing that the engineering of the parts themselves were lacking and I was very unsatisfied with the results. I found that so many parts were exactly the same and triggers were skin deep changes with the basic operations being the same. There had to be better and I was determined to figure out how to do it……and that led me to studying the components design and operation. I ruined quite a few parts along the way, changing things, tuning and tweaking components until they didn’t work or until I found something that worked to my standards. That led to the original Elite Marksman triggers that were featured on Tactical Toolbox. I just wanted Jonathon to check my work out and when the video hit Youtube, I was inundated with people who wanted the trigger system that impressed him like it did. Before I knew it, I was busy building triggers that amazed people who, like me, were not satisfied with the status quo. That has led me to upgrade and redesign the work that I do to continue to push the limits. I take great pride in creating the best and nothing comes close to TacticalPontoon.
Gen 1-3 (including Dagger and P80's), Gen 4 (including Shadow Systems), Gen 5
Black w/gold safety, Black w/copper safety, Black w/red safety, Black w/grey safety, Black w/black safety, FDE w/black safety (not for gen 5), FDE w/gold safety)