The Excommunicado V2 Trigger System – Limited Edition
You guys have been waiting for this…and now it is here!!! The Boogeyman trigger shoe is back with a vengeance, and my upgraded competition system is here to take it to the next level! This is the Excommunicado V2 and it is truly worthy. I have taken the original and upgraded it with the Heisenberg Competition package work for an even cleaner break and faster reset. This that next level.
You can have it in any color, as long as it is tuxedo black with the TacticalPontoon logo. Don’t miss out on this limited run.
- 3.5 lb break – (4.0 for the G43 systems) (if you want lower add in an Elite Marksman Competition spring kit )
- Excommunicado trigger shoe with TacticalPontoon logo
- TacticalPontoon customized and tuned polished trigger bar
- adjustable overtravel trigger block housing
- tuned and polished race connector
- trigger spring
- duty rated striker spring
- reduced weight plunger spring
- Gen 1-3 comes with newer gen 4/5 ejector for better ejection pattern
- Comes with Badger Snot lube on the connector and trigger bar for smooth operation
- GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS TRIGGER SYSTEM BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE INSTALL SECTION OF THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS WATCHING THE TACTICALPONTOON YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
- THIS IS NOT A DROP IN TRIGGER
Fits Gen 1-5, G43/48/43X/CR920P/Micro Dagger not for .45/10mm (There is a 45/10mm section on the site) Built to order with a 2 week lead time.
PSA Compact and Full size Daggers will use the Gen3 option. Micro Daggers will use the G43/48 option
*All triggers need to be installed by a qualified gunsmith/Glock armorer. Tacticalpontoon will not be responsible for incorrect installation. All safety checks must be verified and tested after install. *
Looking for even more performance? The next level is the top of the line Peacemaker Leonidas system, that features the TacticalPontoon custom zero pre-travel system that maintains all of the Glock based safeties.
The TacticalPontoon Excommunicado V2 System: This is the next generation of TacticalPontoon Competition triggers and the limited return of a legend! This comes with the full works.
You are looking at the best, with a tuned and modified trigger bar, the overtravel stop, the tuned connector, competition level striker spring and safety plunger spring. This is a full system to give you the ability to tune your trigger for the best experience possible.
The Excommunicado V2 System Recipe:
- I start with the Boogeyman Excommunicado trigger shoe that has 50% less pretravel than the factory curved shoe. The flat face trigger shoe allows for better finger placement and leverage for more control over your shots.
- The TacticalPontoon customized and tuned trigger bar with attention emphasized on a clean break and extremely quick reset. THE FASTEST RESET IN THE INDUSTRY!
- There is an adjustable overtravel stop in the trigger block housing to fit this system to your individual frame. (slimline models will not have the ovetravel stop.)
- A duty rated striker spring that will still light off basic range ammunition.
- A reduced weight safety plunger spring to reduce the takeup feel before the clean break.
- A tuned and polished competition weight connector.
- TacticalPontoon tested and approved Badger Snot grease applied to the action for smooth operation. ( you can buy more here because once you experience this gun grease, nothing else will do. )
The Value of the Excommunicado v2 Trigger System: The goal of TacticalPontoon is to bring a next level experience in all that I do. With the Competition trigger system, you get a complete package that will give you an edge at the range to pair with your well honed skills. This will help you tune your Glock to the peak of performance. TacticalPontoon will help you with the steps to get it just right for your requirements. I have additional spring kits on the website for more tuning potential and informational videos to make sure you get the most from your raceworthy trigger system.
The TacticalPontoon Story: I never saw myself building trigger systems. I picked up my first G17 and naturally being a bit of a tinkerer, I wanted to do a few upgrades. Of course, the trigger was the first thing that saw an ‘upgrade’ however that led me down a path that kept me searching for something better. I bought connectors, springs, and so many triggers and systems…..yet I was left scratching my head. There was so much money spent on marketing that the engineering of the parts themselves were lacking and I was very unsatisfied with the results. I found that so many parts were exactly the same and triggers were skin deep changes with the basic operations being the same. There had to be better and I was determined to figure out how to do it……and that led me to studying the components design and operation. I ruined quite a few parts along the way, changing things, tuning and tweaking components until they didn’t work or until I found something that worked to my standards. That led to the original Elite Marksman triggers that were featured on Tactical Toolbox. I just wanted Jonathon to check my work out and when the video hit Youtube, I was inundated with people who wanted the trigger system that impressed him like it did. Before I knew it, I was busy building triggers that amazed people who, like me, were not satisfied with the status quo. That has led me to upgrade and redesign the work that I do to continue to push the limits. I take great pride in creating the best and nothing comes close to TacticalPontoon.
Gen 1-3 (including Dagger and P80's), Gen 4 (including Shadow Systems), Gen 5, G43/43x/48/cr920/micro Dagger
Black w/gold safety, Black w/red safety, Black w/black safety, Black w/blue safety, Black w/purple safety