Competition Phalanx Trigger system
The Competition Phalanx is named after the formation that the Spartans used in battle, standing shoulder to shoulder and creating an impenetrable barrier. Where one stood, they all stood, no backing down. The might of a few could stand against the many. No mere collective of brothers, the Phalanx are warriors and this trigger system is named in honor of them.
- Flat faced aluminum trigger shoe
- Polished and enhanced trigger bar
- Adjustable overtravel stop trigger block housing (not part of the Glock 43 series)
- High performance tuned connector
- Enhanced duty trigger spring
- Competition series trigger reset, the FASTEST in the industry. (There are 1911’s that do not reset this fast!)
**New for 2020!!***
TacticalPontoon is known for some of the highest performance triggers on the market. The Competiton Phalanx is the continuation of that legacy. By taking what was great about the EMV3 and the Excommunicado trigger system while adding the Steel City Arsenal trigger shoe the following improvements have been reaped;
- Stainless threaded pins for the safety and trigger bar mounting eliminates pin walking that is so common in aluminum trigger shoes.
- DLC steel trigger safety tab for reliable and smooth operation for years to come.
- Improved geometry that gives a wider safety margin without sacrificing trigger action.
This is the trigger system that you have been warned about, it is not for everyone, nor should it be. The Competition Phalanx is for serious shooters who desire the best there is. TacticalPontoon is what your Glock deserves, but you may not be ready for it. The EMV3 is not a basic drop in system.
The following upgrades are available via add on; (not applicable to the Glock 43 series)
Triggers are built to order. Current lead time is 4 weeks.
IMPORTANT: All trigger systems must be installed by a knowledgeable gunsmith or Glock Armorer. I am not responsible for incorrect installations. All safety and operation checks need to be performed before a trigger system should be put into use. This is your responsibility.
Need help figuring out what trigger system you need? click here
gen 1-3/P80, Gen 4, Gen5/19x, Nomad 9, 43/43x/48
|Trigger shoe color|
Black, Red, Aluminum, gold